Pool Compliance


There are big changes to the way Pool Owners in New South Wales need to approach pool safety.


You will need to arrange a pool fence inspection if:


  • You are a Private Home Owner selling your house, or if you are renting your house to a tenant

  • You are a Real Estate Property Manager involved in renting residential properties

  • You are a Real Estate Agent involved in selling residential properties

  • You manage a Body Corporate or community title property with a pool

  • You operate or own an Accommodation Property like a resort, hotel, motel or caravan park


Once you have had your pool inspected, Maintain can assist you in getting all of the necessary rectification works completed.



  • Any rectification work to bring your barrier up to the required standard

  • Repairs to fencing panels, gates & hinges

  • Provision of new hinges & panels

  • Resuscitation signs

  • Removal or trimming of trees and bushes

  • Addition of Perspex to reduce or eliminate gaps

  • Extensions to fence height to meet compliance


Maintain will work with you to ensure your pool passes the compliance tests to the legal Australian Standards.

flat top white.jpg
pool compliance fencing
pool compliance fencing
pool compliance fencing